Getting Directv again

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

andy_horton

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 28, 2010
Northwest Georgia
I put my account on hold because I was moving in with my sister, she has Comcast. We are now going to get my account moved to my new address. She is worried about the Sinclair dispute. I told her usually these things are temporary. She mentioned the Viacom channels also in a possible dispute. I haven't heard anything about Viacom as I thought the contract was renewed a while back and I haven't seen a possible dispute with Viacom here which is where I go for news anyway. Anyone else heard anything on the Viacom networks?--Thanks in advance, Andy

I put my account on hold because I was moving in with my sister, she has Comcast. We are now going to get my account moved to my new address. She is worried about the Sinclair dispute. I told her usually these things are temporary. She mentioned the Viacom channels also in a possible dispute. I haven't heard anything about Viacom as I thought the contract was renewed a while back and I haven't seen a possible dispute with Viacom here which is where I go for news anyway. Anyone else heard anything on the Viacom networks?--Thanks in advance, Andy

Viacom is locked in for I believe 5 years? Somebody can chime in but Viacom channels won't be going anywhere anytime soon ;)

Viacom is locked in for I believe 5 years? Somebody can chime in but Viacom channels won't be going anywhere anytime soon ;)

yeah i think so. i believe the dispute was july last year and lasted about 10 days.so no worries andy......

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts