Getting Directv again

Status
Please reply by conversation.

andy_horton

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 28, 2010
Northwest Georgia
I put my account on hold because I was moving in with my sister, she has Comcast. We are now going to get my account moved to my new address. She is worried about the Sinclair dispute. I told her usually these things are temporary. She mentioned the Viacom channels also in a possible dispute. I haven't heard anything about Viacom as I thought the contract was renewed a while back and I haven't seen a possible dispute with Viacom here which is where I go for news anyway. Anyone else heard anything on the Viacom networks?--Thanks in advance, Andy

I put my account on hold because I was moving in with my sister, she has Comcast. We are now going to get my account moved to my new address. She is worried about the Sinclair dispute. I told her usually these things are temporary. She mentioned the Viacom channels also in a possible dispute. I haven't heard anything about Viacom as I thought the contract was renewed a while back and I haven't seen a possible dispute with Viacom here which is where I go for news anyway. Anyone else heard anything on the Viacom networks?--Thanks in advance, Andy

Viacom is locked in for I believe 5 years? Somebody can chime in but Viacom channels won't be going anywhere anytime soon ;)

Viacom is locked in for I believe 5 years? Somebody can chime in but Viacom channels won't be going anywhere anytime soon ;)

yeah i think so. i believe the dispute was july last year and lasted about 10 days.so no worries andy......

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts