Getting Ready for XenForo 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
20140919_154933.jpg

I just took the time to cycle through all styles and "Mark all forums read" is there on all.

this "sidebar" appears below
Realized that you can customize the main/front page a little bit. You can move "Recent threads" to other places. I have the main page with nothing on the left (well, the 'news' posts are now stretched all the way to the left) and on the right, from top to bottom, it's the user box, radio, recent threads, users online, etc... If only we could get rid of the radio box ! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheKrell
What style are you using?
SatGuys(fluid-no sticky),when the page first starts to load I see it then all the other stuff in the Nav Bar(or whatever it's called) pushes it out under the three dots(...).
It's probably because I'm an old poor fart using an old 4 by 3 monitor set to 800x600(so I can see it).Seems to me the search box used to be somewhere else,but that now is taking up space in that bar,but I could be mistaken.

I've been using 1.4 for a bit now and I, now, realize why I like Classic better. Classic is the only way to see where a member lives easily. In Classic, it sits at the bottom of the member's Avatar area. It does not appear in 1.4....

Reactions: navychop
As I said,not on mine,anymore.
Yes but no one else is reporting this issue because It is your screen resolution. At 800x600 it's where you said, under "..." Sorry for the inconvenience.

SatGuys(fluid-no sticky),when the page first starts to load I see it then all the other stuff in the Nav Bar(or whatever it's called) pushes it out under the three dots(...).
It's probably because I'm an old poor fart using an old 4 by 3 monitor set to 800x600(so I can see it).Seems to me the search box used to be somewhere else,but that now is taking up space in that bar,but I could be mistaken.

How fast do you have to pedal to keep the screen lit up?

:D

using an old 4 by 3 monitor set to 800x600
Is that what your screen generally looks like ? Yours might be slightly worse/smaller, in fact. I made my browser window 800x600 - with a screen resolution of just 800x600, your browser is actually a bit smaller.
Capture.PNG

Is that what your screen generally looks like ? Yours might be slightly worse/smaller, in fact. I made my browser window 800x600 - with a screen resolution of just 800x600, your browser is actually a bit smaller.
View attachment 101557
Yup,that's what it looks like now.Up until Friday it was there,now it gets shoved under the dots,not a big deal but a minor pita nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.