Getting Ready for XenForo 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blue text on the dark theme is a bit hard to read. Any chance it could be lightened?

Untitled.png

A few changes last night. Main pages rearrangement..Info boxes back to right of page. Thick blue borders around avatars inside threads. No default/generic avatar...just plain white inside border. (using Satellite Guys Classic).

No changes have been made other then setting the default look for mobile devices to the SatelliteGuys Classic Look, as on the 1.4 look the Welcome Box blocks the Log In box.

When I reloaded a page still up from yesterday, it changed as described. Also in Safari on iPad.

Yes, I know...and can't be changed. If you try, it stays the same, but it will take affect in other browsers.

No.

Safari is a big enough screen, so the user can decide what they want to use.

Again the only reason the change was made was because on smart phones the Welcome box built into the ui.x 1.4 style covers the sopt where you click to login. You do not have that issue on an ipad.

Scott, is there hope of getting the Search This Thread pulldown? Currently (unless I've missed it) from any forum you only have the Search Forums (formerly Advanced Search), where you need to fiddle a lot more to search in the forum you're already in.

Reactions: navychop
Just check the box that says Search this thread only.

Reactions: Hall
Just check the box that says Search this thread only.

Where do you find this box? I'm not seeing it.

Edited to add: Well I'll be darned. I didn't see that earlier than right now.

It seems to save that check as well. I remember checking it one time and since then, it's always checked if I search something.

That's easy for you to say. I browse Satelliteguys from several computers, and I don't remember seeing that checkbox already checked, ever. Perhaps it requires a current browser to work as it does for you. And one computer. ;)
Did you do something ke4est? If so, THANKS!

Reactions: KE4EST
I use multiple computers as well. Maybe the same one I checked the box on is the same one I saw that it remains checked (main laptop at home)...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I see a new glitch

at the bottom of any thread it says "users who have read this thread" and its there twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts