Getting TV2 UHF remote to work with 722K/single TV

bgee

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 19, 2009
Albany NY
I was using my TV2 UHF remote with my 722K and single TV for the past two years with no problem. Dish just replaced my 722K, I"m trying to get my setup running like before but Dish tech support chat tells me TV2 UHF remote can't work with 722K/single TV. ARGHHHH! Can anybody out there please help?

TIA

I was using my TV2 UHF remote with my 722K and single TV for the past two years with no problem. Dish just replaced my 722K, I"m trying to get my setup running like before but Dish tech support chat tells me TV2 UHF remote can't work with 722K/single TV. ARGHHHH! Can anybody out there please help?

TIA

And Dish CSR/Tech Support fails once again.. How come something so simple is over the head of the Dish customer support people.. FAIL!

And Dish CSR/Tech Support fails once again.. How come something so simple is over the head of the Dish customer support people.. FAIL!

It's hard not to agree with you. Especially considering the actual trivial issue in my case was that the 722K came up in its default dual TV mode and simply had to be toggled into single TV mode. Dumb on my part for not remembering about that setting (hey, last time I changed it was two years ago) but Tech Support Rep should have caught that immediately but all she kept telling me was you can't use the TV2 remote in UHF mode and it was impossible to do what clearly was easy to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)