Glad I'm A Va-Voomer - What's Playing

Tvlman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 29, 2004
Surf City.CA
A good time to be a Va-Voomer. Encore HD is featuring "Lord of The Rings: The Two Towrs"; Starz-HD "Radio"; The Movie Channel HD "Dancer, Texas",
Cinemax HD "The IN-Laws" with Michael Douglas, and HBO-HD "Dances With Wolves" a classic...All in HiDef

Cinema 10 Highlights include: "Flawless" with Robert De Niro on Devine, Raymond Chandlers "The Big Sleep" on 108 "Time After Time" on 105 and the classic comedy with Carol Lomard "20th Century" on 107 Classics all in HiDef.

Meanwhile PBS-HD offers "The Real Olympics" the story of the real Greek Olympic games 2000 years ago, Rush features "Kite Boarding" and Equator "Eye over France".

A good time to have Va-Voom and 40 channels of High Definition TV.

Tvlman said:
A good time to be a Va-Voomer. Encore HD is featuring "Lord of The Rings: The Two Towrs"; Starz-HD "Radio"; The Movie Channel HD "Dancer, Texas",
Cinemax HD "The IN-Laws" with Michael Douglas, and HBO-HD "Dances With Wolves" a classic...All in HiDef

Cinema 10 Highlights include: "Flawless" with Robert De Niro on Devine, Raymond Chandlers "The Big Sleep" on 108 "Time After Time" on 105 and the classic comedy with Carol Lomard "20th Century" on 107 Classics all in HiDef.

Meanwhile PBS-HD offers "The Real Olympics" the story of the real Greek Olympic games 2000 years ago, Rush features "Kite Boarding" and Equator "Eye over France".

A good time to have Va-Voom and 40 channels of High Definition TV.

Sure is. And it can only get better. :)

Agreed. And you forgot "Danton" on World Cinema. Great flick for foreign film buffs.

Voom could do a LOT with their World Cinema channel. There are so many superb foreign flicks, even older ones that could not be very expensive. So I don't understand why so much repetition on this channel, and I look forward to less repetition.

Have any of you caught "My Boss's Daughter", I hadn't laughed so hard and so often, since I first saw Freebie and the Bean in the theater back in the 70's...

I also forgot the Shiragami Forest in Northern Japan on 122 with some HDTV shots that are better than Discovery HD Theater. (The blue butterfly on the green leaf with droplets of water around)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts