glorystar website down?

catkoko

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2007
The website appears to be down :( I get error messages. then when I click the link to tell them I am getting repeat errors, that link isn't working either :( I was trying to show someone what glorystar was about

I am trying to email glorystar but I keep getting this message This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

nick@satelliteav.com
I tried all the email with no luck, is any one else having this problem?:confused:

I am trying to email glorystar but I keep getting this message This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

nick@satelliteav.com
I tried all the email with no luck, is any one else having this problem?:confused:

Try brian@satellite.com I believe "Nick" no longer works there.
Bob

Was this email address on the website or from previous correspondence?

As Bob mentioned, Nick is no longer at the company, but if his previous email address is somehow linked to the site, we would certainly appreciate knowing which link could be directing to a invalid email address.

nick@satelliteav.com

Was this email address on the website or from previous correspondence?

As Bob mentioned, Nick is no longer at the company, but if his previous email address is somehow linked to the site, we would certainly appreciate knowing which link could be directing to a invalid email address.

yes, this email was on the website

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts