GNF Movies

Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
If anybody else hasn't discovered it, there is now programming again on IA5 at the old
"GNF Movie" location. Beverly HIllbillies just ended, and now some ancient show with a very young Betty White is on. Religious-oriented commercials but haven't caught the channel's name yet. At 12177 V SR 22996 FEC 3/4 . Sound seems a little out of synch right now.

Liberty TV

The station at 12177 V SR 22996 on Galaxy 25 (IA5) is LibertyTV. It runs secular broadcasting on Saturdays from 11:30 until about 3:30 EST. Also the Beverley Hillbillies run once a day in the afternoon.

Iceberg I remember that now-I purposely didn't read it because I thought Liberty Channel was one of those paranoid, govt-hating, anti-income tax ranting strange places lol.
NOW, I know!

Iceberg I remember that now-I purposely didn't read it because I thought Liberty Channel was one of those paranoid, govt-hating, anti-income tax ranting strange places lol.
NOW, I know!

govt-hating, anti-income tax ranting strange places

Sounds like my kind of channel , where did you say it is ? :)

My C ban dish is out of whack now , wind . But I use to pick up an analog religious channel on G4 . The preacher also had some interesting archaeological shows .

And Dr. Scott channel is often interesting .

Wyr

He is now deceased but his spouse has taken over. She has interesting credentials. :)
I don't think that Sheppard has deceased, but we (at least me) know you're talking about Dr. Gene Scott and his wife Pastor Melissa Scott. I enjoy watching Dr. Scott, he has very interesting stuff usually. And his wife Melissa holds her on pretty well, considering? I occassionally watch Sheppard's Chapel too, he's OK.

Al

He is now deceased but his spouse has taken over. She has interesting credentials. :)
you're thinking of Doc Scott...he died a couple years ago and now his wife has taken over. He's on AMC3 TP20 analog and on G26 digital

Quick thanks to those in the forum that helped me get my C/Ku up and running.

thats what we're here for. To help people get the systems working ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)