GO PHILLIES LETS GO!

Plus, how can you root against the Rays when Drew Carey's dad is their manager! (I loved Whose Line...)

Sandra

I would say Joe Madden is more like Drew's brother, not his dad. Joe Madden is 54 and Drew Carey is 50. They aren't dogs. A four year old Joe Madden cannot seed a baby! Funny attempt at a joke though. They do look remotely similar I guess.

This is one of those rare World Series where I am pretty much indifferent about both teams--which makes it GREAT! I can actually sit back and enjoy it. No weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I wouldn't mind if the Rays once again showed up the NL as the weaker league (esp. because my team plays in the NL), but I will also be rooting for Pat Burrell.

I'm still learning, so let me get this straight: You live in central Ohio, but root for Penn State for College and the Phillies in Baseball? Are you a transplant from PA?

Hey HD, from Philly, went to Penn State (class of '82) also had a store in the Vet for the Phils games in 93, 94 and 95. Did Mike Schmidts Hall of Fame, all the hats, shirts, invites etc.... Phils, Eagles, Flyers, Sixers fan through and through!

Hey HD, from Philly, went to Penn State (class of '82) also had a store in the Vet for the Phils games in 93, 94 and 95. Did Mike Schmidts Hall of Fame, all the hats, shirts, invites etc.... Phils, Eagles, Flyers, Sixers fan through and through!

:up Congratulations on your recent successes. This past week must have you tickled pink.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)