Going around in circles with Directv after 9 years of great service.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm glad it all worked out! BTW, you are right, this site is priceless!

Just on a side note while i paused the game i figured i would share a letter i sent to Michael White about an hour ago of the great service i received
from the techs that took care of business today.

Hello Mr White. I would like to express my many thanks to you and your office team for all the help you have provided. I will be calling your office tomorrow and talking with Kody. He helped make this happen and the outcome is great! Today at 4:15pm est i had Frank Klintworth and Stephen Carter arrive at my home. Both men are very professional and very kind. Frank and Stephen did a quick look around my property and assured me everything would be fine. Frank took care out the outside wiring and Stephen took care of the inside wiring. Both of these men are very professional and know what there doing. Because of Frank and Stephen i now have service again. They even took care of the international dish and my wife can now keep up with her Chinese news and her movies from her home town in China. In my opinion both of these men deserve a raise in pay for there hard work and professionalism. Because of Frank and Stephen and your employees in your office you now have a costumer for many more years. As you know i have been with Directv for 9 years now and with the service i received today. I will be doing Business with Directv for many more years. Please do something nice for Frank Klintworth and Stephen Carter. These two employees you have deserve and good bonus. Please forward this email to them if you could. Mr White, Thank you very much for all your help. Michael

And i just received this reply from Mr White.

Dear Mr. (My name) thank you for your note. I will be sure to pass it on to Frank and Stephen's boss. I am glad things got worked out to your satisfaction. Thank you for choosing DirecTV. Mike White

Now this is NOT! an auto reply letter.

Once again, Thanks for all the help and thanks you Mr White.

Mike.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)