Golf channel was added today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Geno

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 28, 2003
Looks like we have a new channel this morning. Is it 329 Golf? :) My channel names are missing this morning. This usually happens when we get a new channel. It comes back by the end of day. Channel count is up to 133.

Gosh, what's next? Bowling in HD? anyway - do a front panel softboot and your quide will be back up pronto...

just another obscure SD channel some people are clamoring for like the gardening channel. A necessary evil.

as of today no more NHL playoffs for me... And they add the golf channel... OUCH.

All I want to know is one question : When are we getting ESPN ? I am starting to get sick of waiting. We are missing some great playoff action in the NBA and NHL as well as baseball in HD. Does anyone have any new information on when VOOM is finally going to add ESPN ?

:( I would rather have the bowling channel, really.

Let's drop some of these useless niche and cable-oriented channels for some mainstream HD sports.

and voom doesnt even update its website anymo. like fnc is not even in the program guide. i wish they would give me some kind of date on when espn would be here. atleast i can look forward to it. cause "it will end shortly" doesnt work anymo after 4 months.

if they would just add some full contact martial arts it would be much better :p

I love to play golf but not watch it on TV.

Give me the SciFi channel or give me death! :D

Bill

Well, I am not a huge golf fan either, but at least you don't have to pay another 12.00 a month (Sports Pack) to get it, like you do at Directv.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts