Golf Live Extra

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mo Fly

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2008
Will directv get Golf Live Extra anytime soon? it lets you watch the Golf Channel on your computer.

Never heard of it. Is it available for your television?

i guess it the Golf Channel on your computer but many services doesn't include direcTV, unfortunately

i copied and pasted the FAQ below. some providers have it, like dish :(, some don't, like direct.

*What is Golf Live Extra?

Golf Live Extra is a service offered through participating TV providers that allows you access to watch Golf Channel coverage of live events and full event replays.
*What is the cost of this service?
This is a free site. It’s an added value to your regular TV subscription through participating tevelsion providers.
*Is Golf Live Extra available internationally?
Currently, this service is only available in the U.S.
*How do I verify my TV provider account?
When prompted, select your TV provider. You will then be asked to enter your TV username and password; similar to when you pay your bill online. Don't forget to check "remember me" if you don't want to log in again. If you don't have an online account with your TV provider or can't remember your username and password, please contact your TV provider to learn more. If you already have a username and password from your TV provider, you will not need to create a new account. If you have not previously registered an account with your TV provider, you will need to do so with a valid email address. Please contact your TV provider to learn more.
*Why isn't my TV provider listed?
We are actively working to add additional TV providers to this service. Don't see your provider? Check back at a later time to see if your provider has been included.
*What if I forgot my username and/or password?
Most TV providers offer a simple way to retrieve or reset your password. Please contact your TV provider to learn more.
*Can I access Golf Live Extra from my mobile device?
Golf Live Extra is available for both iOS & Android devices. Visit the iTunes App store or Google Play store to download this FREE app.
*Can I access Golf Live Extra if I am away from home?
Yes. You can access Golf Live Extra from your mobile device, desktop and laptop computer anywhere within the U.S.
*Is there Golf Live Extra content available without a PayTV subscription?
Yes, you can continue to visit www.golfchannel.com to access event clips, highlights, and expert commentary without a Pay TV subscription.
*Can I watch events with closed captions on Golf Live Extra?
Yes.
*How do I find which events are available to view using this service?
Please see the Golf Live Extra event schedule at the bottom of livestream.golfchannel.com for this month's schedule of events we'll be streaming.
*Are events available in HD?
Yes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)