GolTV-HD Rumor - Will it ever come back to DISH?

According to multiple posters for a long time, Dish is in talks with GolTV. There appears to be little evidence for such a claim. I'd rather it be true, myself.

I have very specific direct information that Dish is talking with GolTV.

Note that does not mean that there will be any positive result, and in fact it has been several weeks since that information.

However, the breakup with GolTV occurred with the previous Dish Network Programming team, so it seems likely that there is no current personal animosity, and it is merely a question of the usual pricing and bundling issues.

Well another 6 months have gone and still no GolTv or GolTv-hd.... I think im going to switch.

just do it and shut up already, GolTV isn't coming back to Dish, ever. Dish made that decision a long time ago. same can be said for Fuse, MSG, MSG+, YES, and maybe the Disney HD networks (that is if Dish and Disney never makes up).

Willh699 said:
just do it and shut up already, GolTV isn't coming back to Dish, ever. Dish made that decision a long time ago. same can be said for Fuse, MSG, MSG+, YES, and maybe the Disney HD networks (that is if Dish and Disney never makes up).

You're not even paying for dish. Lose the attitude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)