Good Books

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
If you liked the previous two, I think you'll like it. I got it on my Kindle for $9.99 but it's, obviously, more expensive at other outlets, about $17 and up.

I'm about to finish up "Are you there, vodka? It's me, Chelsea" by Chelsea Handler, it's a hoot if you like her late night show on E! called Chelsea Lately.

I just finished reading the first book from "The Immortals" series by Alyson Noel. The book is titled "Evermore". (Tiger- This is the one I was telling you about on bbm last week) If you like Twilight, I recommend it. It was not as good as Twilight, but has a similar storyline and I enjoyed it. I read it within 24 hours. The second book is already out, and the third comes out in a few weeks.

I went to the library yesterday to pick up a book I had on hold. Maximum Ride by Patterson. I haven't started it yet, but it looks interesting.

I'll have to go back tonight to see if they have Evermore.

Maximum Ride is a series of novels. Which one did you get?

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximum_ride[/ame]

If this is your first venture into the series, you might want to read The Angel Experiment first just so that you have an understanding where it all began.

On the waiting list for Evermore and Craig Ferguson's book. Ended up checking out a romance by Nora Roberts. That should keep me occupied til one of my requests comes up; I now have 8 requests in for different books. I think the one I'll probably be waiting for the longest will be the new Dan Brown as I'm 43 out of 54. WOW! Should probably get Evermore in the next week or two, hopefully, since I'm the only one with a request in for it. I also noticed that that is the only book of her's the library has, so Mrs. Smith, if you have the title to the second and third, I'll put in a request for the library to get them.

Finally went to the library yesterday and picked up the 3 books they were holding for me. I got Craig Ferguson's book, Evermore and Alex Cross's Trial.

I started Evermore first, and I'm a little over half way done with it. I like it. I didn't want to stop reading last night after I started and ended up staying up til about 3 am reading. I put requests in for the rest of the series, but the library hasn't gotten them yet. I don't know if they will, so I might have to buy them for myself for Christmas in order to read them.

I did read the first page of Craig Ferguson's book and was already laughing. As soon as I finish Evermore, I'll be reading his book. He's hilarious!

I started Evermore first, and I'm a little over half way done with it. I like it. I didn't want to stop reading last night after I started and ended up staying up til about 3 am reading. I put requests in for the rest of the series, but the library hasn't gotten them yet. I don't know if they will, so I might have to buy them for myself for Christmas in order to read them.

Only the second book is out so far (Blue Moon). I just finally got it this weekend. I started it about 4:00 Saturday afternoon and finished it by 9:00 Sunday morning, lol. I liked it even better than Evermore. The third book (Shadowland) comes out tomorrow.

I started Evermore Saturday night around 10 and finished Sunday about 7. I liked it, and I can't wait to read the next one.

Started Craig Ferguson's book, laughing started on the first page, so it's going to be a fast read for me. Going to get into it more this afternoon during naptime.

Okay, so Craig's book wasn't as fast a read as I thought it would be, but it was good. Makes me look at him in a different way. It was funny and at times seemed brutally honest. I am impressed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts