good deal just for asking.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
told them i am on a budget and need to lower my bill..................or switch to DISH......
the woman in retention was fabulous. very, very, very nice, couldn't have been more helpful!
and i didn't get my commitment for two years, or one year. Happy camper!

told them i am on a budget and need to lower my bill..................or switch to DISH......
the woman in retention was fabulous. very, very, very nice, couldn't have been more helpful!
and i didn't get my commitment for two years, or one year. Happy camper!

base your budget on the regular price, not the promo

D* keeps screwing up my HD for life discount tied to auto pay. This time, they said because I opted to combine my ATT wireless & DirecTV bill into 1 for AT&T (a cost savings for them mind you) that I no longer qualified for DIRECTV's auto pay service and the discount would no longer apply. I find this laughable considering how hard AT&T is trying to market D* as now part of AT&T yet their own people work so diligently to treat things like this separately as if they're not part of AT&T.

At any rate, I contacted my Costco rep with D* (signed up through Costco years ago) and they fixed it........again.....he apologized and wished that all discounts played nicely together when new ones get introduced. I now have to keep watching my bill so it doesn't disappear......again... so I now have the combined bill $10 discount and free HD $10 discount.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)