Good morning 1.2 m table

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jayelem

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 5, 2006
Chicago suburbs.
Funny thing happened this morning as I left the Post office, I saw a 1.2 meter dish next to a dumpster behind the local grocery store, my heart started pounding, my thoughts were where is the Lnb support arm, so I took a closer look and found a 4 ft. table.

I'm keeping my eyes open, also I hear Radio shack is closing many locations so I'll definitely be looking at some of their store front locations in the area to see if they have a dish setup that might be tossed out, or if I get the nerve to ask inquire if they'll get rid of it.

jay
most RatShacks have a Dish500 &/or a DirecTv dish up there.

The one by my house has an old Primestar dish (hell they installed it when I worked there in 95). Unfortunatelly I have to ask the maintenance guy to get on the roof and he wont budge :mad:

If you lived in Florida you could buy as many 1.2m dishes you wanted for only $10 each at Astro Too in Melbourne. I bought several then bought the feed support arms and mounts from a supplier also located in Florida.

7720driver said:
I don't understand. What kind of a table are you talking about? :confused:
The kind that has four legs.
It was white and my imagination ran wild, it even looked offset and I could see four screws at the center, I drove thru the alley way and saw the rear view of it and I can confirm it is a table top that got tossed out, a couple of weeks ago someone made a great find when someone tossed out 2 perfectly good dishes, so ever since then I pay attention to all the dishes on storefronts in the area.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)