Goodbye Brett Favre. ehhh maybe not

and he's driving to Winter Park...he landed about 5 minutes away at the airport.....news channels are carrying it like the OJ thing :)

Longwell is driving Farve there

rumor is those 3 went and put "peer pressure" on Farve basically telling him "If you're retiring then tell us so we can move on. If you're playing then get your ass on the plane and get to Minneapolis" :)

Press conference at 1:30 CDT tomorrow

even the church knew he was coming back (outside a church in Stillwater)

Favrereturn.jpg

You know what? I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with what I'm about to say, but I'm GLAD Favre is back! The league is a better league with Brett Favre than without him. For that I am grateful I will see another year of NFL football with ol' #4! Go get 'em you gunslinger you!!!

You know what? I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with what I'm about to say, but I'm GLAD Favre is back! The league is a better league with Brett Favre than without him. For that I am grateful I will see another year of NFL football with ol' #4! Go get 'em you gunslinger you!!!

I agree...I know the NFL schedule makers are ;)
They had the Vikes scheduled for 4 national games already and that didnt include the flex scheduling

By the way...he will be practicing today with the VIkes...so I guess he is coming back then :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts