Goodbye Dish Network

Yea right. The whole reason for a new receiver that's super fast with 16 tuners is because their installers were having a problem with multiple Hoppers. That's a stretch even for this ridiculous thread.

Actually this was a common tech complaint. Went to too many
trouble calls with two hoppers and it just seem like there was just too much "stuff" going on for the system to handle and nothing could be done to really fix it. I believe "stretched too far" is the cliche I'm looking for.

Reactions: Troch77
Actually this was a common tech complaint. Went to too many
trouble calls with two hoppers and it just seem like there was just too much "stuff" going on for the system to handle and nothing could be done to really fix it. I believe "stretched too far" is the cliche I'm looking for.

Never had that problem. We've got customers with 4 Hoppers and multiple Joeys and everything works great.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Never had that problem. We've got customers with 4 Hoppers and multiple Joeys and everything works great.
Works great on emptying their wallet too.
Let's see 4 Hoppers alone $48-60 a month alone on hopper fees .
Let's see a picture of that install.
Hopefully it doesn't look like this.
4cb0eeaf5deb691324774ab69b2f690a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Works great on emptying their wallet too.
Let's see 4 Hoppers alone $48-60 a month alone on hopper fees .
Let's see a picture of that install.
emoji6.png

Hopefully it doesn't look like this.
4cb0eeaf5deb691324774ab69b2f690a.jpg

The install looks and works great and the customer doesn't care how much it costs because they've got plenty of money.

Reactions: Troch77
The install looks and works great and the customer doesn't care how much it costs because they've got plenty of money.
Hopefully it's in their basement, and not stuck on the outside of their Million Dollar house.
I at least have an area outside, that I don't have to put things on the house, but most of my technical stuff is in the basement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)