Goodbye to this war zone

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
I guess that this forum will self destruct in a few days. It was an intereting experiment. Maybe not always a positive experiment but certainly always interesting and entertaining.

While I still have the chance to say this...

BETA is definitely superior to VHS.

Wait until all of the closeout HD-DVD players sitting under the 2008 christmas trees get opened...then HD-DVD software sales will really open up!!

We need a 90 day reprieve on the death sentence of the forum. Need to go until the end of June when HD-DVD has finally been discontinued.

We need a 90 day reprieve on the death sentence of the forum. Need to go until the end of June when HD-DVD has finally been discontinued.

At first I was a Blu-Ray supporter, but the more I learned about HD-DVD, I was really rooting for them for the last half of 2007. Ah well, the best doesn't always win, does it? ;)

At first I was a Blu-Ray supporter, but the more I learned about HD-DVD, I was really rooting for them for the last half of 2007. Ah well, the best doesn't always win, does it? ;)

Sadly, nope. ;)

Although I will admit that I now own three BD movies (oh, I didn't buy them; they came with the new 1080p tv). Anyone want to buy them? :D

I am actually planning on buying a second HD DVD player for the upcoming HT room in my new house. $90 will get an A30, 1080p player. Not bad. :up

I think we should not destroy this forums, maybe just lock it, so no one can post it.
It be such a waste destroying this section.

IMO, forum archiving should be delayed either until there are no more sales figures to report, or the sales figures drop into a single digit ratio for HDDVD... ie 91:9.

Guess I don't care either way in the end.

Sadly, nope. ;)

Although I will admit that I now own three BD movies (oh, I didn't buy them; they came with the new 1080p tv). Anyone want to buy them? :D

I am actually planning on buying a second HD DVD player for the upcoming HT room in my new house. $90 will get an A30, 1080p player. Not bad. :up
What are the movies?

Just for info, why toss $90+ hard earned dollars toward a 90% or better dead player? Spend that money where its better served; in your H/T construction materials.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)