Got 6 months for 30 bucks

When I had XM MLB was part of the package. Right now I hear MLB with Sirius Select. Again this is just too hard. If they keep shuffling what is in what package I have no real desire to renew.

My car's free trial runs out next month. Last night I got an email with the 6 months of XM Select for $30 offer mentioned here. When I clicked the link it wouldn't let me do it over the internet for some reason so I had to call in. I asked about promotions for All Access while I was on the phone and she offered me that for 6 months for $50 too.

I ended up going with the Select package. Since I have an XM radio I get the MLB channels as well as the majority of the talk and all the music. I was curious about All Access for NFL Network Radio and NFL play by play but decided that wasn't worth the extra $20. I got all of that free courtesy of Verizon last season and I'm hoping they offer that again. I don't care about Howard at all so his channels are no loss for me.

I've already got the alert set in my phone so I remember to call and cancel before it auto-renews. At $30 for 6 months I'll keep SiriusXM but there is no way I'm paying full price. Hopefully I can get another similar offer when the time comes.

MY Sirius sub has 10 days to go. I am beginning to think they are tired of offering me a reduced rate. My one call met with an offer to supply me with a "special gift" if I renewed but no reduced rate.

MY Sirius sub has 10 days to go. I am beginning to think they are tired of offering me a reduced rate. My one call met with an offer to supply me with a "special gift" if I renewed but no reduced rate.
Keep calling them until you get the deal you want. If you do have to cancel, you will get an offer to come back almost immediately.

I already cancelled to stop the auto renew. The only offer made was that they would give a medic alert bracelet (Yes of the "I've fallen and I can't get up" commercials?. that wasa few weeks ago and I have not received anything by phone , email, or snail mail since.

I got 5 months for $30 but I've not heard of 6 months yet. But if I cancel then ohh well so I'm not really going to care if they call the bluff or not. At some point they will come back and offer a huge deal to remain. My issue I have with the whole service is that I have Sirius in the new car which doesn't carry CFB and to me that is important..I just wish there was a way to convert a new car's Sirius over to XM without doing anything physical to the car.
Ohh and don't even get me started on the fact that you get all these channels as a Dish sub yet they won't let you add at least one regular radio to the account free.

Made the call last week for both my vehicles renewal. Got All Access for 6 months for $49 on one, which gives me the internet radio and NFL games. The other vehicle I stayed with the regular package (no NFL) for $25 which was five months. I complained about having one 5 and one 6 month, so they set the select package car to have a free month so they both renew at 6.

I was good with this, $75 for both vehicles, one with NFL, and internet radio for six months.

My subscription ran out on the 17th. NO contact from them yet. No offer when I called.

They've been calling me and emailing me incessantly since my sub ran out in early May. They'll do a deal for Select, but I want Mostly Music (if anything), and so far they won't offer me a comparable deal on that package. So I do without. Don't miss it.

Called today and got the same offer i did last year(very easy first offer he gave me) which was all access including online for $119 a year which is a much better deal than the bill they sent me which was almost $300 for the exact same thing. I honestly cant fathom to pay $300 for SiriusXM every year.

My sub expired last week.I called to cancel, they aked me why.I told them because of all the dropouts.Very few roads that aren't tree covered here, that equals a lot of dropouts.They immediatley offered me 6 for $25 again.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

That cracks me up. You tell them that you are too many dropouts and they offer you 6 for $25. Don't they realize that, if their service doesn't work well for you, no offer should be OK with you. At least it wouldn't be for me. Of course I realize that you probably don't have a drop out issue, and they should as well... ;) :)

either there is some limit on how long you can get reduced price deals or they simplt do nto want subs my age. The offer they gave me initiallly makes me suspect the later but I was notresally old enough to take advantage of the offer.

That cracks me up. You tell them that you are too many dropouts and they offer you 6 for $25. Don't they realize that, if their service doesn't work well for you, no offer should be OK with you. At least it wouldn't be for me. Of course I realize that you probably don't have a drop out issue, and they should as well... ;) :)
Actually I do have a lot of dropouts during spring and summer, winter isn't too bad.I didn't renew this time, took the free month of internet instead.If they offer 6 for 25 after this is over, I might do it.I dunno why they want to keep me so bad, but I'm glad they do.

Hmmm! Just bought new 2014 Hyundai accent and yes it has a XM radio with a free 3 month trial. This is my first experience with any Sirius/xm radio and I have to say I am impressed with the audio quality and the overkill on all the many types of channels they offer. I live in Toronto Canada and have available a good selection of AM/FM radio stations!! It looks like a package per month to extend my trial is approx. $15 a month!!! Should I go for it or any other suggestions from current subscribers!!! Any input appreciated. Thanks in advance:hatsoff

Hmmm! Just bought new 2014 Hyundai accent and yes it has a XM radio with a free 3 month trial. This is my first experience with any Sirius/xm radio and I have to say I am impressed with the audio quality and the overkill on all the many types of channels they offer. I live in Toronto Canada and have available a good selection of AM/FM radio stations!! It looks like a package per month to extend my trial is approx. $15 a month!!! Should I go for it or any other suggestions from current subscribers!!! Any input appreciated. Thanks in advance:hatsoff
When your free trial is almost over, you should get an email offer for either 5 months for $25 or 6 months for $30. Don't pay full price.

When your free trial is almost over, you should get an email offer for either 5 months for $25 or 6 months for $30. Don't pay full price.
Oh I won't, haven't yet.On the plus side winter reception will be much better.

I have some recent first hand experience with this. My 3 month XM trial on my new Chevy expires next week. Don't sign up for anything right now. About 2 weeks ago I received an email and snail mail both offering me 6 months of XM Select for $29.94. I asked about All Access for NFL play by play and was offered that for 6 months at $50.

I chose the cheaper Select option at $29.94 because I don't care about Howard Stern or internet listening and I didn't think an extra $20 was worth it just for the NFL. I just mentioned the second offer because they don't include it in their mailing but it is available if Howard or internet listening are important to you.

Basically they are hoping you sign up early at full price. If you wait it out you will start getting offers a couple weeks before your trial runs out. I actually called in a couple weeks before they contacted me to ask about promos and they only offered to sign me up for full price. Waiting till they contact you is the best method.

The only caveat is that you are in Canada and I'm not sure if the packages and promotions will be the exact same there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts