Got 920 to hdd200 hooked up, but question?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gweedow

Original poster
Jun 7, 2009
pennsylvania
Hi all,
Finally got my just bought hdd 200 to work with my 4dtv 920. (thats the 920 receiver not the 922). What I was really interested in is the surround sound. It sounds great coming out of my Onkyo system.
But, there is questions I have. First just to make sure, Do you leave your hdd200 on all the time when tv is not on?
Maybe I don't have it hooked up right, because. When I have it on the Nebraska public channels, I'll have it on there first channel (I think 200?), and then I'll go to there other channels and receive the pictures of each channel (BUT!!) still be hearing the sound of the first channel. When I unplugg the MMAP Cable from the hdd200, then I am able to get the correct sound from each channel. Do you think I hooked something up wrong.? I know I had to keep on changing plugs on the sound receiver and tv to finaly get surround sound.
One more question. I bought the HDD 200 off of ebay. The guys add said somthing like that there were color bars and should the tv show when there is a hd program on? Mine dose not when I am on those Nebraska stations. or color bars. Thanks, Jim

I leave mine on all the time and it's been on for years. The nebraska pbs channels are weird it seems the decoder locks on to the HD feed no matter what channel (600-603) your viewing.

O.K.

I leave mine on all the time and it's been on for years. The nebraska pbs channels are weird it seems the decoder locks on to the HD feed no matter what channel (600-603) your viewing.

Sorry kbghdg I should of said 600 to 603. Thanks for reply.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts