Got a card in the mail today from D*

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have been on the phone with D* for about 30 minutes and no one seems to know ANYTHING about these cards and how to check on whether they have been received back.

Has anyone else called to check on this situation?

Can any that posts here from D* give me some information as to how to verify that these cards were received.

I am glad that I scanned mine in and am checking on it before the April 7, 2005 deadline.

===============

Okay, finally told me there is no way to track it and they are going to make a note on my account of the day I mailed it and that this should be sufficient should any problems arise.

We shall see.

I still think there should be some way of knowing whether these were received or not.

I will be calling back before April 7 to check.

A follow up ...

I've never had my locals. Been a DirecTV customer since 1996, the whole time with DNS.

My retention rep told me that the card/letter went out to people that had *both* their locals and DNS.

I emphatically said that I never will want my locals via DirecTV and want my account flagged to *never* drop the DNS. She agreed and did just that. :D

Hopefully, that'll help some of you guys, too.

I have only had DNS also. NEVER had my locals.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

When I call back I will have this change made also.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts