Got a iPhone 3GS Today

Well, I called a short while ago and this time I was told that I could indeed keep my current $30 SERO Plan if I upgraded to the HTC Touch Pro. Cool. I was going to place my order when I was told the price would be $299.99 net ($579.99 less $180.00 instant discount and mail-in rebate) which was $150 more than the $149.99 price I was quoted yesterday. I asked what happened to my $150 Eligible upgrade that is reflected on my account, and I was told that it was already reflected in the instant discount. Huh? I kindly thanked her and ended the call.

Well it is a known fact they are trying to get everyone off the SERO plans at any chance they can since they are not making money on those.

Do the advanced exchange and call it done... If you've had the Mogul that long you're bound to have a button going out somewhere ;) Very simple to do.

Need to pull these posts out and put them in a new thread since it isn't iphone discussion anymore.

i'm still using a mogu; also but about 2 months ago i dropped it in the pool. how can i get around that? I do have insurance just haven't replaced it since it still works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts