Gotham

I swear I had a nerdgasm last night. The story is so well written... the development of Penguin, Bruce, and Jim is just so good! I was giddy watching the show. I can't believe how much I like this show!
Like Blacklist last year, this is easily my favorite new show of the season. Very well conceived.

S~

With this week I will be two episodes behind. If I can make time to catch last week of off PTAT ill keep watching. Otherwise, nah.
I kept it, am caught up, and am glad that I did. It really picked up after about the third episode, and one of the ones I look forward to now.

Reactions: rockymtnhigh
I like seeing how Jim is starting to influence some of his fellow cops to be, shall we say, less corrupt. First his partner Bullock, and now the captain. I'm now watching this show the night it airs instead of it being the last recorded show on my DVR I watch each week. That's saying a lot for me.

I like seeing how Jim is starting to influence some of his fellow cops to be, shall we say, less corrupt. First his partner Bullock, and now the captain. I'm now watching this show the night it airs instead of it being the last recorded show on my DVR I watch each week. That's saying a lot for me.
It only takes one good man ,who acts like a leader to stand up for what is right and others will follow.

Last year when they announced the series I thought I would not be interested at all. As usual, I did not watch episodes when they started to air. Then after all the good reviews and feed back here I started watching the backlog. I am now vested in the show, I find it very good, and look forward to it each week. Luckily it is one of the top shows on FOX so far and it looks good for a second season!

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Next Episode: S01, E09

Monday, November 17, 2014

"Harvey Dent":
Harvey Dent encourages Gordon to work with Mayor James on the Wayne murder case; Penguin contacts Mooney's secret weapon, Liza.

S~

How did Cobblepot know Liza was working with Mooney after smelling her perfume? Were we to assume that Liza couldn't afford any expensive perfume on her own, so Mooney had to give her some of her some from her personal stash? If so that's quite a stretch to leave the viewer connecting all the dots. Or did I miss something?

How did Cobblepot know Liza was working with Mooney after smelling her perfume? Were we to assume that Liza couldn't afford any expensive perfume on her own, so Mooney had to give her some of her some from her personal stash? If so that's quite a stretch to leave the viewer connecting all the dots. Or did I miss something?

I thought it was pretty obvious that he was suspicious of her so he checked out her apartment, smelled her perfume, then when to Mooney's place to smell her and realized that it was from her. I'm assuming that Mooney has given her everything she has for her job including clothes and perfume since she knows what Falcone likes.

Interesting read in the WSJ, Gotham runs about $4 million an episode. It has such a big budget because it sells a lot overseas.

Next Episode: S01, E10

Monday, November 24, 2014

"LoveCraft":
Selina leads her friend through Gotham, evading assassins on her trail; Gordon is reassigned to Arkham Asylum.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)