Gotham

I thought it was pretty obvious that he was the Riddler. I was pretty happy that I was right about the introduction of the Scarecrow and now I'm really excited to see the Joker in the next episode.

I noticed last night Morena Baccarin is still listed as a guest in the opening credits. I wonder if that means she won't survive the first season?

Coming to the series mid-season, if they had added her to the main title credits, it could be giving even more away regarding her fate than if she stays a guest.

With all the villians being revealed so early while Batman is only a small boy, what a mess GOTHAM will be in the next 10 years. Batman better hurry up and grow up quickly if he is going to put a dent in them.
Yeah, I'm surprised they've introduced so many during the first season. Really should have spaced them out more, Penguin and Riddler (along with the teen Ivy & Catwoman) are fine, but they should have held Scarecrow off til next season and Joker afterwords. Otherwise we're running out of things to introduce.

Yeah, I'm surprised they've introduced so many during the first season. Really should have spaced them out more, Penguin and Riddler (along with the teen Ivy & Catwoman) are fine, but they should have held Scarecrow off til next season and Joker afterwords. Otherwise we're running out of things to introduce.

Very true but do we always need new introductions for things to be exciting? I don't see it taking away from the show at all. The earlier theses characters are introduced the more we get to see them develop and that's what I think this show is really all about. It's about us being able to see how all these characters became who they are and what their relationships are to each other.

Great show last night and hard to believe there is only 5 episodes left in the season already!! :D ;) :)

Very true but do we always need new introductions for things to be exciting? I don't see it taking away from the show at all. The earlier theses characters are introduced the more we get to see them develop and that's what I think this show is really all about. It's about us being able to see how all these characters became who they are and what their relationships are to each other.
See, that is the problem I am having with the show. The various villan characters are not really being developed, they are just INSERTED into the scripts. And they need to turn down the Penquin antics. I have to say, the longer it goes on, the more disappointed I am in it, after its' very promising early outings.

l like the early introductions and watching where they go. I can't wait to see the development.Casting is great. Joker's smile and laugh were wicked.

S~

Reactions: osu1991
You still have Mr. Freeze,Egg Head,Mad Hatter,King Tut,etc........

Looks like all the shows like Gotham and Sleepy Hallow ,are going to be having their finales in the next month with the amount of new episodes left. OF course they could delay that with specials in between to drag it out.

Barbara giving the evil eye when she saw Jim kissing the girl was funny, seeing how she was sleeping with someone much earlier.

That's what I was thinking. I'm not a big fan of her. Seems like a spoiled brat. She's the one that screwed everything up and slept with another person. I like his new girlfriend better.

That's what I was thinking. I'm not a big fan of her. Seems like a spoiled brat. She's the one that screwed everything up and slept with another person. I like his new girlfriend better.
Same here, unfortunately we know Barbara is the one he eventually marries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)