Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (????????5 ?????, guran ts?risumo 5 puror?gu) is the upcoming installment in the Gran Turismo series, which was confirmed as a PlayStation 3 exclusive title at the E3 2007.
The game will be released on both the PlayStation Store and Blu-ray Disc on December 11, 2007 to celebrate the series' 10th anniversary. This short version title will be a precursor -hence the titlename- to Polyphony Digital's planned Gran Turismo 5. Gran Turismo 5 Prologue will feature 16-player online races, 40 cars, 5 tracks (8 layouts), and will support Full HD resolution (1080p) and 7.1ch (LPCM) high definition sound[5].
A free playable demo version was available in the Japanese PlayStation Store from October 20 to November 30, 2007.[3]
Source: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I am a huge fan of Gran Turismo, and I cannot wait for it to come out :) plus the online multiplayer feature its going to be off the hook, Gran Turismo is one of the best racing games ever made.

And to make things sweeter DualShock 3 will be compatible with the game!

Yeha I was wondering that too, O well I get we wait for the full release.

I've heard on X-Play that the full version won't be coming out until next year now. Unless you are a major fan, it seems strange to buy a mini version now for $40 and then the full version later for what I assume will be $60, unless they offer a discount for anyone who previously bought Prologue, which might be all the GT I need!

Grid which comes out in June might be worth a look too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts