Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (????????5 ?????, guran ts?risumo 5 puror?gu) is the upcoming installment in the Gran Turismo series, which was confirmed as a PlayStation 3 exclusive title at the E3 2007.
The game will be released on both the PlayStation Store and Blu-ray Disc on December 11, 2007 to celebrate the series' 10th anniversary. This short version title will be a precursor -hence the titlename- to Polyphony Digital's planned Gran Turismo 5. Gran Turismo 5 Prologue will feature 16-player online races, 40 cars, 5 tracks (8 layouts), and will support Full HD resolution (1080p) and 7.1ch (LPCM) high definition sound[5].
A free playable demo version was available in the Japanese PlayStation Store from October 20 to November 30, 2007.[3]
Source: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I am a huge fan of Gran Turismo, and I cannot wait for it to come out :) plus the online multiplayer feature its going to be off the hook, Gran Turismo is one of the best racing games ever made.

And to make things sweeter DualShock 3 will be compatible with the game!

Yeha I was wondering that too, O well I get we wait for the full release.

I've heard on X-Play that the full version won't be coming out until next year now. Unless you are a major fan, it seems strange to buy a mini version now for $40 and then the full version later for what I assume will be $60, unless they offer a discount for anyone who previously bought Prologue, which might be all the GT I need!

Grid which comes out in June might be worth a look too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts