Grand Rapids Dish Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mrpepper

Original poster
Jan 29, 2010
Grand Rapids
Does anyone have experience with Grand Rapids Dish Network service theREVOLUTION? I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan and I am thinking about making the switch from DirectTV to Dish, I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on their service and installation.

I'm sure I will contact them myself since they are right down the road from me. Or better yet I can just fill out the form on their web site at grandrapidsdishnetwork.com.

Thanks for the help!

Does anyone have experience with Grand Rapids Dish Network service theREVOLUTION? I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan and I am thinking about making the switch from DirectTV to Dish, I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on their service and installation.

I'm sure I will contact them myself since they are right down the road from me. Or better yet I can just fill out the form on their web site at grandrapidsdishnetwork.com.

Thanks for the help!

You can just go through Dish directly and either get one of their regional installers or one of their subcontractors. You can also go through The Dish Store, one of this site's sponsors. They often have the best deals anywhere with additional rebates. They will arrange for the install. I'd check out Dish Store before I did anything else. Their link is at the top of the page.

Where can I get a $75 rebate? Because I just recently signed up through grandrapidsdishnetwork.com. I compared prices with Grand Rapids Dish Network and Dish directly and their prices were the exact same from would I could see. I felt more comfortable with Grand Rapids Dish Network because they are locally owned and have their own technicians rather than subcontractors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts