Greetings Sports Fans!

KCK_Halo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 16, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Hey guys,

It's KCK_Halo from the DBS Forums. I just found you guys after all this time. I sure missed the chat. I'm thrilled to be here and look forward to lots of our usual MLB and NHL chatter.

Be well, guys!

Hey guys,

It's KCK_Halo from the DBS Forums. I just found you guys after all this time. I sure missed the chat. I'm thrilled to be here and look forward to lots of our usual MLB and NHL chatter.

Be well, guys!

Hey KCK! I miss the old place. This forum is OK, just takes some getting used to.

MikeI and MShaw were here for a while, but they left and took their schedules with them! I really miss them too.

Where is Drew?

Sandra

Welcome KCK. Which sport's team's do you follow? Looking forward to some good convo and debates.

As you will quickly learn, I am a diehard Cleveland everything fan. Born, raised and currently reside in C-town and I strongly support my Indians, Browns and Cavs. In College I follow tOSU Buckeyes.

Welcome KCK. Which sport's team's do you follow? Looking forward to some good convo and debates.

As you will quickly learn, I am a diehard Cleveland everything fan. Born, raised and currently reside in C-town and I strongly support my Indians, Browns and Cavs. In College I follow tOSU Buckeyes.

Hi and thanks!

I am an Angels and Ducks fan by trade. However, I have become more a fan of players than a particular team as I've grown older. But, I must say that the past 3 years I have certainly become a fan of the current batch of Indians. I enjoy watching them play and my heart was broken when they lost to Boston last October.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)