Ground Rules

Status
Please reply by conversation.

stonecold

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 23, 2004
Directv La La Land
I been flooded with PMs so I guess it time to set down some ground rules.

These are to protect me myself and I . As there is a risk to my job by doing this but I like helping customers so I do this but there has to be some ground rules

1. I am never going to tell anyone where I live which office I work in etc.

2. I can not get you a job at any other location then at the one i work at but again I must follow rule #1

3. I will not directly touch your account. I will not issue credits etc. I may on rare occasion do this but not as a general rule. I will look into issues and give you the best way to fight them with infomration pulledfrom our own policy database.

4. I can not magically pull strings and turn you back on.

5. I can not change policy .... Policy is set by people way higher then my self.

So what can I do.

I can offer advise on how to deal with csr agents and tell you how to get your desired end goal if possible. Not all goals are possible.

I will help by correcting bad information given to you by agents.

I will help you get promotions and deals when available that you qualify for .

I will confirm or deny information if it in my database

These rules are reasonable. And many thanks for taking time to help in this manner.

I was wondering if you could do a training course for the CSR. :)

he should just become a supervisor and preach the CSR his ways of doing it. i mean its not often i come across a good CSR when im on the phone with D*, when i do, i ask for a direct line bc i hate talking to stupid Reps. when Premier Comm was in business for HSP.. i got a direct line given to me from my TL and awesome!! she was able to get everything i needed.... now since we lost the ND office... i got no one to rely on but people who tell me that 18 inch dish is required for SL install for local... UH HELLO??? we dont use 72.5 and its not gonna be operational soon...

KUDOS to stone cold. one of the FEW good CSRs...

Hollo to you,
I am Achmad and I will be your Call Center Representative for this call or transaction.
Please to read me the number of your WORK ORDER please......Yes. I do have it.
Are you calling to complete this order?................Oh you have not needed to install the multiswitch 3x4 that was on the WORK ORDER? WE will have to produce a new WORK ORDER within twenty four hours and then we will be able to close this job.................NO I cannot accept further information..............I can only close two jobs for each phone call......please call back to close the rest of your jobs..................It is not my fault that you have not been able to reach this center all day........................This center is now closed and do not leave any messages about jobs you are trying to close today.

Any questions?

Joe

Hollo to you,
I am Achmad and I will be your Call Center Representative for this call or transaction.
Please to read me the number of your WORK ORDER please......Yes. I do have it.
Are you calling to complete this order?................Oh you have not needed to install the multiswitch 3x4 that was on the WORK ORDER? WE will have to produce a new WORK ORDER within twenty four hours and then we will be able to close this job.................NO I cannot accept further information..............I can only close two jobs for each phone call......please call back to close the rest of your jobs..................It is not my fault that you have not been able to reach this center all day........................This center is now closed and do not leave any messages about jobs you are trying to close today.

Any questions?

Joe

yup... thats it. or like i had today.. Please call your local office to close this job.. i can not close it for you.

what? i got this number to close a job.. not to have you tell me to have someone else close it for me...

I been flooded with PMs so I guess it time to set down some ground rules.

These are to protect me myself and I . As there is a risk to my job by doing this but I like helping customers so I do this but there has to be some ground rules

1. I am never going to tell anyone where I live which office I work in etc.

2. I can not get you a job at any other location then at the one i work at but again I must follow rule #1

3. I will not directly touch your account. I will not issue credits etc. I may on rare occasion do this but not as a general rule. I will look into issues and give you the best way to fight them with infomration pulledfrom our own policy database.

4. I can not magically pull strings and turn you back on.

5. I can not change policy .... Policy is set by people way higher then my self.

So what can I do.

I can offer advise on how to deal with csr agents and tell you how to get your desired end goal if possible. Not all goals are possible.

I will help by correcting bad information given to you by agents.

I will help you get promotions and deals when available that you qualify for .

I will confirm or deny information if it in my database

So are you a CSR or a tech?

Tell us which new HD channels D12 will carry and when each will be added...

Why doesn't anyone at D* know the specifics of exactly what they'll do channel-wise after D12 is launched. I want a list of names!! :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Is this supposed to be a serious post?

I'm guessing he's neither, possibly manager.
If he could answer the last question, he'd probably go play the lottery. :)

Not I or my Operations Manger ( my boss ) knows whats going to be on D12 that is way above our paygrade so to speak. Called we wont know until d12 is up in the air and we start uplinking them.

Not I or my Operations Manger ( my boss ) knows whats going to be on D12 that is way above our paygrade so to speak. Called we wont know until d12 is up in the air and we start uplinking them.

That's what I figured, those developments happen much higher up than you or anyone you may even know with the company...
It works that same way with my company, can't believe someone thought you would have those details and able to tell them......

That's what I figured, those developments happen much higher up than you or anyone you may even know with the company...
It works that same way with my company, can't believe someone thought you would have those details and able to tell them......

Well D* customers have the right to know what we're getting and when. Maybe D12 would launch sooner if they'd quit spending all that money to pay celebrities to do commercials.

No that where your wrong. Directv is a publically held company who is only responsable to the Shareholders and they only have to report to them once a year.

No share holders get a annual report of what the company is doing. So once a year they get a report card from DTV.

If you want a list of dealings with program partners and what is going to be on D12 then fine and buy your self plenty of Class B aka Common B Stock. In the crudest from Class B share holds 10 the power of a Class A aka Common Share stock.

It is hard to get your hands on Class B as it often held by Founders of companies to retain majorities. Example being Charlie Ergen has a large stockpile of ClassB and hence why he will never be outed unless he wants to be.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts