Guide for C2 Online ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lone Cloud

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 23, 2008
I got my three and have begun my experiments.

I note the angle markx on the back end and the depth measurements on the throat. but I find no guide for installation or tuning online anywhere.

anyone know where to find an installation guide?

There really isnt one....

I know that in most cases the skew is off by 90 degrees and most tuning is trial and error :)

I installed 2 of them today...put at 9:00 skew (like a clock) and went from there

9 'oclock here as well. I just took a small tv and a receiver out to the dish and moved it in and out and around until best signal.

By "9:00 skew" do you mean put the zero ( as in the 30-0-30 scale) at 9:00 ?
Thanks

yep. For some reason they are off by 90 degrees so put 0 at 9:00 and that should help

Its kinda hard to see but in the below pic I have the dish at 99W which is 6 off my true south. Note the skew on the left LNB

Attachments

• 000_0092.jpg
    000_0092.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 118
Thanks for the info Iceberg! I just tried to get mine going on a borrowed 1.2M offset dish and couldn't find a signal on any sat. Hopefully that is the reason.

Do I use the scaler and install it all the way to the very end of the LNB? Or do I install it slid down or not use it at all with an offset dish?

I would try as far back into the scaler ring then if that dont work move it in about an inch

I learned with my 1.2m dish it had to be in a inch or so

Thanks man. I'll give it another shot tomorrow!

I want to also try it on my Geosat 90cm and see if I can get anything. Can you recommend the strongest satellite/transponder to try it on?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)