Guide much quicker

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

VinceT3

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 12, 2006
Rainsalot Florida
Anyone notice that the last update sped up the guide an amazing amount? Like night and day, wonder what the fixed.. page up and page down no longer hesitate.. I'm much happier now.. :)

YES! I was amazed when that started the other day. HUGE difference. It was actually what made me search the web for other mentions of this the other night and I found this site.

I notice it in the Guide, and when pressing FF/RW - responds almost immediately now. Also, when you delete something, the "Delete Now" text flashes immediately to let you know that you clicked it (rather than having to wait for it to delete first, leaving you guessing if it recognized you hit "Delete").

So much better. I hope they don't mess it up and it continues to work this way. Hopefully more of these changes are coming... it's still slow in a few places but not nearly as bad as it was. I just signed up for HD a month or so ago and was getting ready to throw my DVR out of the window!

HR22/100
SW: 0x2f6, Wed 4/29

It is MUCH faster now on my HR21-200. Browsing through the guide and even VOD is now a PLEASURE! I sure hope they do something to screw it all up again.

I also found the guide to be quicker on my HR20-100, but the scrolling through the Playlist can be painful.

Updates are automatic unless you try the Cutting Edge (CE) beta versions.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)