Guide not same on receivers - and all are wrong

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
I'll try to keep this easy to understand.... (I hope) And I believe at least one other person has posted about a similar problem, but I can't find it.

First, I have three 612 receivers. The problem is with Bravo channel 129. (Either HD or SD)
I first realized the problem when I was not getting the show "Flipping Out" when I recorded it, but was getting a different show. This is not at the original new show time, but at future airings. Knowing that sometimes the network actually gets it wrong, I tried again, but again not the show, but realized it was an hour off.

I now see the two receivers on the 72 sat have different schedules for the airing on this coming Sunday, neither of which is correct!! On one it shows two different episodes, starting at noon. On the other, two different episodes staring at 2PM. But the online schedule on Bravo shows then starting at 1PM. Doing a check switch or resetting the receivers and downloading the guide on each changes nothing.

The third receiver on 129 shows it wrong, at Noon.

Any ideas? I don't know if there are other problems on other shows or channels, and for the present show on Bravo, it is the correct description and time on all three receivers.

I'll try to keep this easy to understand.... (I hope) And I believe at least one other person has posted about a similar problem, but I can't find it.

First, I have three 612 receivers. The problem is with Bravo channel 129. (Either HD or SD)
I first realized the problem when I was not getting the show "Flipping Out" when I recorded it, but was getting a different show. This is not at the original new show time, but at future airings. Knowing that sometimes the network actually gets it wrong, I tried again, but again not the show, but realized it was an hour off.

I now see the two receivers on the 72 sat have different schedules for the airing on this coming Sunday, neither of which is correct!! On one it shows two different episodes, starting at noon. On the other, two different episodes staring at 2PM. But the online schedule on Bravo shows then starting at 1PM. Doing a check switch or resetting the receivers and downloading the guide on each changes nothing.

The third receiver on 129 shows it wrong, at Noon.

Any ideas? I don't know if there are other problems on other shows or channels, and for the present show on Bravo, it is the correct description and time on all three receivers.
Tampa8,
Can you send me your account number or phone number. Since this looks like the only show/channel having the issue, I will need to pass it up the chain with a Technical Problem Report.

I had a similar problem a few weeks ago. I did a check switch and downloaded a new epg. That fixed it. If that doesn't work, try the unplug reset.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)