Guide Not Updated for TBS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
Guide Not Updated for TBS Baseball

I forgot to set my DVR to record today's game between the Tigers and Twins. Went to do it on-line and noticed that TBS still list Friends and all of the other sitcoms during the game time in the guide. Since the on-line DVR scheduler does not have the option to change the end of recording times, I have to record 6 different programs during the 3 hour period just to assure I can get at leas most of the game.

This game was scheduled since Sunday, why did they not update the guide? It sucks when one is trying to record a program that the guide says is not there.

Dodger,

I just checked my Guide and they must have just updated it. The game is showing up now.

Should be a good one. Who do you like? I'm picking the Twins today.

Dodger,

I just checked my Guide and they must have just updated it. The game is showing up now.

The on-line guide is not updated. Since I am not at home, I have to use the on-line guide to set my recording.

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/epg/theGuide.jsp?d=279&h=14&timeZone=p&c=06037

ETA: The same issue with the DirecTV iPhone app as well. The guide (since they use the on-line guide) is not updated.

I wish they would allow me to set when the recording ends this way I can set it past the 1/2 time and don't have to record 6 different programs just to watch the game.

Dodger,

To answer your question. I don't really care who wins, but I do like to see the home team win. The Metrodome can get very loud. In a way I would love to see a good game with the crowd setting decibel records through most of the game.

10-4, can't argue with that home team take. Sorry about the mis-post. I didn't see your online ref at first.

Time to get off the PC and watch the game. Enjoy your recording!

10-4, can't argue with that home team take. Sorry about the mis-post. I didn't see your online ref at first.

Time to get off the PC and watch the game. Enjoy your recording!
Currently at work grading tests.

My work's server blocks Sling and Hava, so I cannot watch it here.

Currently watching the game on the MLB app on my iPhone. Even though it says it is blacked out, choose centerfield camera and you will be able to watch it.

Currently watching the game on the MLB app on my iPhone. Even though it says it is blacked out, choose centerfield camera and you will be able to watch it.

Hope you went more than 3 hours. :D

Its been a nice five day run here in Minnesota for sports.

Now let's see if they have any pitching left for the Yankees in Game one.

Dodger, for future reference:

You can do a Manual Recording on the m.directv.com site.

It will go to your primary dvr though, you can't choose which DVR to send it to.

The did update the on-screen guide Tuesday, but failed to update the online one.

Hope you went more than 3 hours. :D

Its been a nice five day run here in Minnesota for sports.

Now let's see if they have any pitching left for the Yankees in Game one.

What a game! I had a feeling the Twins would win it.

Good question (pitching). Along with the travel to NY, it'll be tough. Weather should be good in NY....I didn't want a rainout today.

Its called MLB.com At Bat 2009. In order to view games I believe you have to pay the $9.99. I bought back in June for my Itouch. You also need 3.0 On the touch or Iphone in order for it to work.
It is $10 for the APP. With the MLB.TV subscription you can watch all games. Without the monthly subscription you can still listen to both feed of all games AND you can see a live feeds of all playoff games from 1 camera shot only. You can select which camera to see the game and switch back and forth yourself. The best camera to select to see the whole game is "mid pitchers mound".

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts