Guide not Updating

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ekilgus

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 22, 2007
Southeast US
Today I noticed the guide wasn't updated (no information available). So I turned the HWS (U740) off and patiently waited until the guide updated, watching the update progress to completion. When I resumed watching, the guide was still not updated. Is this something new?

We appreciate you reaching out with your concerns, ekilgus. As long as your receiver is active with updated software, and receiving a signal you shouldn't be having this issue with the Guide updates. If you do continue to experience this, please get back with us to do some troubleshooting steps.
-Jessica M.

Today I noticed the guide wasn't updated (no information available). So I turned the HWS (U740) off and patiently waited until the guide updated, watching the update progress to completion. When I resumed watching, the guide was still not updated. Is this something new?
If you turn the receiver back on immediately after the guide update completes, it may look like it has not been updated yet, when it actually has been. To get the guide info to show up faster, try using Fast Forward to go all the way out to the end of the guide. While there, you may have to skip around for a little while, or simply wait several seconds. Then, the updated guide info should show up, without any need to reset the receiver or trying to force another guide update.

Reactions: Howard Simmons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)