Guide question

DanM64

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 15, 2013
Mokena, IL
When my 2 HWS were installed yesterday, I noticed the XM and regional sports networks were in a collapsed view. That is one feature my 922 didn't have, and I really liked it. This evening I noticed that the collapsed view is gone for both. I've tried both clicking the minus sign in the guide itself, as well as pressing the blue "collapsed" button while in the guide menu, but I can't get eother category to collapse again. Is this a glitch, or something in my guide settings?

Note- I have my guide set to "My Channels", but even switching to any other guide mode, it's locked in expanded view.

I'm having the same problem. I've had my hopper a long time and rebooting doesn't solve it. This problem just started when the extra holiday music channels went live.

I rebooted both of mine using the reset button, and the collapsed views are back now. Thanks for the help!!

There are a few holiday channels that stay expanded, but all others including the regional sports channels will compress and expand again. Maybe it glitched when they added the holiday music channels?

I really like the expand/collapse feature. I wish I would've upgraded to the Hopper system long ago!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)