Guide

ashutto20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
United States
I dont have much of a problem but the wife says its hard for her to read the guide

Was messing around last night but don't remember an option to change the color or size of the guide...is there a way to do so???...i told her about zooming in but its still not as big as the 622

Thanks in advance

Are you watching on an SD TV? If so that is a present problem apparently. I have seen posts that the guide is hard to read on an SD TV.

If you were on your HDTV it shouldn't look small. Maybe make sure the zoom function of the Hopper is being used correctly, make sure it is set to 1080I.

If you were on your HDTV it shouldn't look small. Maybe make sure the zoom function of the Hopper is being used correctly, make sure it is set to 1080I.

On my 36 inch HD it looks terribly small. There is no reason for the Guide to show so many hours in advance. Also it shows too many stations on the tv at once.

On my 19 inch it's nearly impossible to read.

Same here. It is harder for me to read than the old guide. You can't change the size or anything on it. Too many stations and too many hours in advance. I guess I'll have to get use to it.

I absolutely love the guide. My smallest TV is 32" though. Even the 32" looks great and is easy to read. I'm only 6 feet away from it though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts