H24-100 DirecTV Receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MikeMc61

Original poster
Nov 22, 2010
Georgia
:cool: Does the H24-100 receiver require a B Band Converter? is connected to a Slimline 3/w multiswitch LNB. It is not a SWM LNB. Thanks! MikeMc61

Just a reminder as to when you need a bbc and when you don't: You never need them in a swm setup. You always need them otherwise, unless you have an HR/H23 box.

Just a reminder as to when you need a bbc and when you don't: You never need them in a swm setup. You always need them otherwise, unless you have an HR/H23 box.

I just ordered a H-24 receiver and I called Direct TV and they told me I didn't need a B band converter with my slm5 dish. Direct installed the system with four cables from the lnb and not the single wire system from the lnb. So what you are saying is I need a converter before I hook it up?

I just ordered a H-24 receiver and I called Direct TV and they told me I didn't need a B band converter with my slm5 dish. Direct installed the system with four cables from the lnb and not the single wire system from the lnb. So what you are saying is I need a converter before I hook it up?

Yes unless it is an H/HR23 it needs BBC on non SWM installs.

Can you give us the model number of the lnb?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)