H24-700 problem?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

airhead13

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 2, 2008
have a swm dish single wire to 8 port sw,1 hd dvr, 2 std d-12 w/ bpf installed. the H 24-700 is the only rvc that freezes and pixels, all others have no problem.I have changed out this h24 with another one and same problem happens? ran new cable from dish to switch and even moved the h24 to another room and have same problem.I did notice the h24-700 feels warmer than the other rvcs.one thing I had to do was use the original access card.but I don,t see how that would effect the picture? I don,t know what to try next but to get another H24 rvc.any ideas will be appriciated Thanks.

airhead13 said:
have a swm dish single wire to 8 port sw,1 hd dvr, 2 std d-12 w/ bpf installed. the H 24-700 is the only rvc that freezes and pixels, all others have no problem.I have changed out this h24 with another one and same problem happens? ran new cable from dish to switch and even moved the h24 to another room and have same problem.I did notice the h24-700 feels warmer than the other rvcs.one thing I had to do was use the original access card.but I don,t see how that would effect the picture? I don,t know what to try next but to get another H24 rvc.any ideas will be appriciated Thanks.

If it doesn't work anywhere then I would say rcvr.

Did you try red button reset/software download? Try that 1st.

Your 1st sentence says hd dvr but then you talk about a H24(HD non dvr)....?

I'd also switch your 8 way with a 4 way until you add more rcvrs.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)