H25/100 DVR list empty after update. (1 Viewer)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wolfievtec

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Aug 27, 2011
Ever since all my boxes updated to the new firmware my H25/100 box always has a blank DVR list unless I reset the box daily. My genie is 0xffc and my H25/100 is 0xb87. Anyone else having that issue? Any ideas?

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Ever since all my boxes updated to the new firmware my H25/100 box always has a blank DVR list unless I reset the box daily. My genie is 0xffc and my H25/100 is 0xb87. Anyone else having that issue? Any ideas?
How long did you go after the update before you reset the box ?
Often times Recordings will come back with in 48 hours (if you lose them) not always, but i would try it next time.

vazhog

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 22, 2014
United States
on the H25 - Menu restart the receiver or press the red button -does anything change? did it come if not check to see if the internet is connected - Without it (connected you won't pull a List from Whole home ) Sub net 169.

tycalmc

Oct 19, 2007
I am having this same exact problem and each time it happens the only way to get the list back is to restart the receiver which is annoying since I only use this box when I am going to bed at night in my bedroom. Has anyone figured out a fix for this?

wolfievtec

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Aug 27, 2011
I am having this same exact problem and each time it happens the only way to get the list back is to restart the receiver which is annoying since I only use this box when I am going to bed at night in my bedroom. Has anyone figured out a fix for this?

This problem still happens for me, I never found a solution unfortunately.... let me know if you ever find a solution. Thanks!

comp9

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 24, 2017
PA
Reboot the H25. Had the same problem after it got an update in late December

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts