H25/100 DVR list empty after update.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wolfievtec

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 27, 2011
Ever since all my boxes updated to the new firmware my H25/100 box always has a blank DVR list unless I reset the box daily. My genie is 0xffc and my H25/100 is 0xb87. Anyone else having that issue? Any ideas?

Ever since all my boxes updated to the new firmware my H25/100 box always has a blank DVR list unless I reset the box daily. My genie is 0xffc and my H25/100 is 0xb87. Anyone else having that issue? Any ideas?
How long did you go after the update before you reset the box ?
Often times Recordings will come back with in 48 hours (if you lose them) not always, but i would try it next time.

on the H25 - Menu restart the receiver or press the red button -does anything change? did it come if not check to see if the internet is connected - Without it (connected you won't pull a List from Whole home ) Sub net 169.

I am having this same exact problem and each time it happens the only way to get the list back is to restart the receiver which is annoying since I only use this box when I am going to bed at night in my bedroom. Has anyone figured out a fix for this?

I am having this same exact problem and each time it happens the only way to get the list back is to restart the receiver which is annoying since I only use this box when I am going to bed at night in my bedroom. Has anyone figured out a fix for this?

This problem still happens for me, I never found a solution unfortunately.... let me know if you ever find a solution. Thanks!

Reboot the H25. Had the same problem after it got an update in late December

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)