H25/100 DVR list empty after update.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

wolfievtec

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 27, 2011
Ever since all my boxes updated to the new firmware my H25/100 box always has a blank DVR list unless I reset the box daily. My genie is 0xffc and my H25/100 is 0xb87. Anyone else having that issue? Any ideas?

Ever since all my boxes updated to the new firmware my H25/100 box always has a blank DVR list unless I reset the box daily. My genie is 0xffc and my H25/100 is 0xb87. Anyone else having that issue? Any ideas?
How long did you go after the update before you reset the box ?
Often times Recordings will come back with in 48 hours (if you lose them) not always, but i would try it next time.

on the H25 - Menu restart the receiver or press the red button -does anything change? did it come if not check to see if the internet is connected - Without it (connected you won't pull a List from Whole home ) Sub net 169.

I am having this same exact problem and each time it happens the only way to get the list back is to restart the receiver which is annoying since I only use this box when I am going to bed at night in my bedroom. Has anyone figured out a fix for this?

I am having this same exact problem and each time it happens the only way to get the list back is to restart the receiver which is annoying since I only use this box when I am going to bed at night in my bedroom. Has anyone figured out a fix for this?

This problem still happens for me, I never found a solution unfortunately.... let me know if you ever find a solution. Thanks!

Reboot the H25. Had the same problem after it got an update in late December

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)