H3 restore timers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The recordings on the original hopper can be transferred from hopper to hopper?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The recordings on the original hopper can be transferred from hopper to hopper?

Hello, Sea Beagle. You are able to transfer recordings between Hoppers, however it will not transfer over folders. You will need to have an ethernet cable connected between the two Hoppers for this process. You can view the steps for this transfer process here. The amount of time it takes to transfer an event may vary depending on the Hopper model and how full the hard drive is.

Much appreciated. Would transferring recordings to my external hard drive keep the recordings in their original folders?

Is the same as the system wizard?

I don't see the process in here but pair the old remote to the new Hopper, then with the old remote, on the Diagnostics screen, go to Tool\Restore Settings\To Receiver

I don't see the process in here but pair the old remote to the new Hopper, then with the old remote, on the Diagnostics screen, go to Tool\Restore Settings\To Receiver

I have both remote controllers paired already.

You mean restore to the. Hopper 3 from my hopper that I am replacing?

Do both hoppers need to be on or can I just have the Hopper 3 on?

Just the new one. Once you back everything up to the old Remote or, you can try it in reverse. Pair the new remote to the old hopper, then backup settings to it, then try to restore them to the new hopper with the new remote

Can I access the menu on the new hopper before it and installed and activated?

I want to copy settings and ti hers to the hopper before installation.

Last edited:
Can I access the menu on the new hopper before it and installed and activated?

I want to copy settings and ti hers to the hopper before installation.

No replies needed. I was able to. Also I didthe time transfer. Can ot see if that wored or not cause te DVR s not accessabe yet. I guess until the receiver is authorized that is.

Hopper to Hopper works, sometimes
EHD works every time
Great clarification about H3 to H3 being a gamble. I was thinking when the time came, I would try an H3 to H3, but no thanks, now. I shall stick to EHD. Again, thanks for the warning

Reactions: HipKat
This is verrrry cool. I looked at my timer option on my new Hopper 3. Without doing any restoring all the timers showed up.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)