had a local ad in the local paper for buds..

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Satellite Dish's

Picked Up The Dish's , there was 21!!!!! the guy said he didnt know it was a extra one . but i got them all for 100$ one hell of a damn deal brand new never installed .....i went thru a few one is a 12ft..which im keeping for my self. i seen a 10ft Sami in there.....and a 7.5 unimesh. as there alum. im not sure how much they weigh....he gave me like 5 poles they have surface rust on them but they was in his shed. if anyone wants one. PM and ill go thru and look.

You certainly got a good deal!

If I didin't already have 4 or 5 in my warehouse, I would get one from you.

Heck, I might still get one from you. Maybe we can work a trade. :)

When you have them all inventoried and know whats what, and know what the shipping weight is on each dish and mount, let us know what you have and we will see what we can work out.

Fred

Picked Up The Dish's , there was 21!!!!! the guy said he didnt know it was a extra one . but i got them all for 100$ one hell of a damn deal brand new never installed .....i went thru a few one is a 12ft..which im keeping for my self. i seen a 10ft Sami in there.....and a 7.5 unimesh. as there alum. im not sure how much they weigh....he gave me like 5 poles they have surface rust on them but they was in his shed. if anyone wants one. PM and ill go thru and look.

Hey i am interested also! Add me to your list!

That was a shopping extravaganza! The fellow must've really wanted to get rid of all those dishes...glad somebody got hold of them before the shredder.
Wonder if I can fit a 10' in pieces on a S10 without making sails out of them and flying off the interstate?

I just moved an intact 10 ft mesh with mount towed behind an S10 with a 4x8 trailer.
got a dent in one panel when it shifted but nothing that a block of wood and hammer didnt cure.
The petals/panels for a 10 ft should be very manageable for you,either 4ft wide or 18inchx5ft high.
I would love to have a new 10ft myself but couldnt justify it to my financial "advisor".

After new years ill take them out my shed and go thru everything. so i'll make a list of who wants what. and ill find out how much shipping is with ups,fed ex, and DHL...and see which is cheaper to who...if everyone can give me till after new yrs ill get stuff rolling. so if u want one. just let me know...ill make a list when im done. i am going to be keeping 5 for my self. the rest ill sale....there are sami...and unimesh i dont know where i came up with uniden lol...alway get those confused

:Da few people have Pm'd me and asked me what did i think when the guy told me he had 20 dish's....and to come out we find 21...i was thinking WOW i stuck gold....(some mans junk is another mans GOLD!!!) and satellites happen to be my GOLD lol...and im sure most of u think the same thing.ummm i have a couple of arms but 2 was rusted badly...ima sand on them to see what i can do. but the dish's wont come with Actuators...just the feed supports,the dish including bolts and hardware...and the mount.(with hardware) gf came home seen my truck and trailor full of dish's(box's) with some... she goes what is that? i said satellites she said. dont u have enough laying around the back of the house. i said never can have to many. she goes ur crazy lol i said mhmmm:D ill keep u guys posted remember if u want a dish pm me. first comes first serves. so let me know

List Of Guys Wanting Dish's So Far Will Keep Updated: ( 6 Dish's Left ) i looked all i have left is one 10ft sami and the rest are 7.5 unimesh

Linuxman... let me know if u still want it . I got u down also...
stogie - 10 ft
kraftwerk76 -2 dish's (10ft , 7.5ft)
turbosat -1 dish (10 ft)
pmb1010 - 1 dish (Not Sure What Size Let me know please)
djkurious - 1 dish (Not Sure What Size Let me know please)
metrocell - (10ft)
gpat - (10ft)
14karat - (10ft)

If I Left You Out Please Pm Me So I Can Add Your Name I Don't Want To Leave Anyone Out Thanks And Merry Christmas And Happy New Year:D

Last edited:
Not to take away anything from your sale,as it looks like they all will go quickly,
but perhaps everyone should do the same about posting a wanted ad locally.
I really hate paying more for shipping than for a product and Im sure others agree.
I got a free used dish (10 ft mesh) with pole and C band feedhorn just for taking it down.
The lady posted it on Craigs list and said several had promised to get it but never did.
I like the idea of recycling good useable items perhaps thats why so many dead cars
have found a home in the back 40.
Im glad to see all these dishes are finding a happy home.

i agree. with you but these are new dish's the ones u find arent new. these have never been put up at all. that's the difference. lol im charging 20 plus shipping Which is CHEAP for a new dish never installed...or should i just give them away?? i had to pay something.:rolleyes:

Not to take away anything from your sale,as it looks like they all will go quickly,
but perhaps everyone should do the same about posting a wanted ad locally.
I really hate paying more for shipping than for a product and Im sure others agree.
I got a free used dish (10 ft mesh) with pole and C band feedhorn just for taking it down.
The lady posted it on Craigs list and said several had promised to get it but never did.
I like the idea of recycling good useable items perhaps thats why so many dead cars
have found a home in the back 40.
Im glad to see all these dishes are finding a happy home.

In no way did I mean to infer that getting a new one wasnt a good deal.
In fact if shipping isnt terrible I would go for a 10ft myself.
What Im trying to get across is that others should do as you have and
pick them up as locally as possible,after yours are gone which Im guessing all
will be spoken for by the New Year,and help recycle the BUDs to those who will
love them as all in this audience do. Ill PM you info for me to get on the list
thanks and have a happy holiday

oh no i wasnt offended. i was just saying . i didnt want to throw them out i'd never use 21 dish lol merry christmas

I also dont know if this will work for you but Forward Air is the cheapest way to send large items.
I have a terminal about 5 miles from the airport and they deliver to most airports in the country.
It is typically about half of the others but you will need to drop it off at their terminal
and unless you pay extra for delivery on the other end it will just go to their dock at the destination.

maybe if i could work out a deal , maybe i could drive and drop off a couple of dishes
its 700 miles from here to the SC state line ... thats a long drive
whats everyone location to see if drop off would be feasible.

i will send you a pm Chefwan :)

how big are the boxes ??

Last edited:
I'd be willing to kick in some gas money for ya, I could meet you somewhere on interstate 20 and pick up the dish, that is IF it will fit in my SUV. That would be the way you would go, isn't it?

Chefwan is supposed to measure the boxes and we can go from there.

maybe if i could work out a deal , maybe i could drive and drop off a couple of dishes
its 700 miles from here to the SC state line ... thats a long drive
whats everyone location to see if drop off would be feasible.

i will send you a pm Chefwan :)

how big are the boxes ??

This could be like a Griswald Christmas except with a huge dish on top of the station wagon instead of a tree.
Im about 300 miles due south, but its warm and we dont have snow.

guys give me till after new yrs to drag those thing's out we are leaving to go up to her mom's tonight. i will take my laptop to stay in touch. ill try to measure atleast the biggest box before i leave but she see's it . all hell breaking lose LOL...nah shes not that bad. ill try my best alright :up ya , like a AFTER CHRISTMAS BUD SALE LOL!!!

shipping is outragous on all the sats. DHL ups FEd ex . all want 150--275- to ship im just going to leave them in the building. to much of a hassle sorry guys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts