Halloween Theme...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael-Berlin said:
thanks for the info.
Sometimes I play "Counter Strike" and "Need 4 Speed".
But I'm a coder and in this case I'm using Windows standard settings :D

No problem.. I love gaming on my Mitsubishi WD-52525! :D

Here's a few screenshots of HL2 for reference..

Attachments

• HL2.JPG
    HL2.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 157
  • HL2-1.JPG
    HL2-1.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 121
  • HL2-2.JPG
    HL2-2.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 126
Michael-Berlin said:
And now we have a female chancellor ... can it going worse?

...Maybe we could work out a trade...

Blue quick edit button? Gah...Ruins my holiday mood, thanks a lot... :p

While browsing the Directv forum this morning, I noticed that the Ad-stack issue I mentioned a while ago was suddenly appearing with each new thread that I read. I've read a lot of these before, but it only did the error the first time I looked at them today. Doesn't seem to do it in any other forum (I checked Dish and Sat. Radio, nothing). Strange...

Oh, speaking of fixing things, the halloween theme erases the "page 1 of 2" text next to the numbers to go to the next page...Black text with black BG...only for a few days so don't worry about it, but maybe check that for the (I'm assuming) thanksgiving/christmas/new years themes...

Oh, and a non-theme specific thing...Attachments, the white text above the attached image/file/whatever is unreadable. I thought I mentioned this before but maybe not. White text against light gray bg is impossible to read...

Attachments

• sathalloween.gif
    sathalloween.gif
    61 KB · Views: 127
Now that we're back to the regular theme, the Directv forum loads the ads fine but Dish Network is now stacking them...and newly creating a DOUBLE STACK, wtf...

Attachments

• sathalloween2.gif
    sathalloween2.gif
    93.4 KB · Views: 124
It will be a new Christmas theme this year as the old one won't work on vb3.5.

Speaking of Christmas, I have started work on getting our SatelliteGuys Holiday Channel ready for air this morning. :)

I'm looking forward to that again. I really liked the holiday channel last year. Too bad I can't listen to it at work this year, but I will be cranking it up at home.

Purogamer, that's always been what happens when you first go to satelliteguys using firefox, subsequent clicks to the site straigten it out, but I've just removed the images because it has gotten annoying...

it used to just be the first page, now it's almost constantly, which is why it's been brought up again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts