Halo 3 beta

I don't know how old you are Heavie but I play with a group of guys that has some 40 and 50 year olds and they play pretty good. So age doesn't mean that much. They have never stopped play shooters so that might be the difference.

I don't know how old you are Heavie but I play with a group of guys that has some 40 and 50 year olds and they play pretty good. So age doesn't mean that much. They have never stopped play shooters so that might be the difference.

I would be the Old Guy he is talking about at 49:D There are lots of sites for mature gamers to hook up with similiar skills-
www.Geezergamers.com for example

40 yr. old here that still plays games as much as I did 20 years ago....

I agree that there are those that play 24/7 on the Halo games and I get my head handed to me (ditto with Gears fo War). I do well on the single player campaigns (finished the highest level of difficulty on the Original Halo on my original XBox...), but I don't play the games enough to memorize every respawn point or learn every nook and crannie of a board.... I'm more of a run and gun type....

If you guys ever want to start a group, count me in....

I just snorted my coffee up and all over my desk.

Same thing here.:D

I too am an "old guy" playing games almost on a regular basis, at least once a day I need to power up my 360 and kick the ball around, or shoot a couple of gerrys, but i always get my S kicked when play multi-player, perhaps it's time to join one of these (geriatric) groups.

Same thing here.:D

I too am an "old guy" playing games almost on a regular basis, at least once a day I need to power up my 360 and kick the ball around, or shoot a couple of gerrys, but i always get my S kicked when play multi-player, perhaps it's time to join one of these (geriatric) groups.

Your welcome to visit my group. www.barroomgamers.com
Ecclectic group of guys in there 30's to me. Some with real skillz others more into the fun of it. My 360 is awaiting reapair. When it is back we can get together.

Your welcome to visit my group. www.barroomgamers.com
Ecclectic group of guys in there 30's to me. Some with real skillz others more into the fun of it. My 360 is awaiting reapair. When it is back we can get together.

You trying to find someone you can finally kill in a game. LOL :D

For those that don't know I have played games with Kevin for a while and he knows I am just kidding with him. Too bad your 360 is out we are going to play some COD2 tonight. I just love that game.

You trying to find someone you can finally kill in a game. LOL :D

For those that don't know I have played games with Kevin for a while and he knows I am just kidding with him. Too bad your 360 is out we are going to play some COD2 tonight. I just love that game.

Yeah Sure, you only want me for my ability to attract bullets:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)