Ham Radio guys on this forum

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I used to be a regular on 2M and called 3 different nets on 2 different repeaters. Anymore I am mostly on HF, but get on on 2M and 440 also still. Monitor 2M more than I talk.
To the north, not tried in awhile. Do you have anything in mind?

i'm working on an antenna right now. when i get finished, im going to see if i can reach any repeaters from here.
with the rubber duck on a wouxon handheld, i can bring a couple up, but im not transmitting strong enough to talk.
im still very new to this and have a lot of learning to do ;)
im curious if its possible we can see any of the same repeaters. (after an antenna upgrade here, of course.)

Get an antenna up and try 147.045 (-) offset. Had plenty from Morristown and Rogersville in there it is at 5500 feet I think, in Cherokee/Graham county. It is on the line.
We could probably work each other on 10 meters also.

KJ6EO here (extra class). First licensed in 1983 as KB6HWQ. I still have a big HF station set up at home but I rarely use it.
I spend most of my time working on my LPFM (KZNQ) here in Santa Clarita, CA

I have a Technicians Class licence since 2002 or 2003. My call sign is KI4ALZ, look me up in the directory if you don't believe me! My wife just made me take down all of the FTA Satellite dishes off the roof last week, so no way she will ever let me have a Ham Tower in the yard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using the SatelliteGuys app!

My wife just made me take down all of the FTA Satellite dishes off the roof last wee
abuse.jpg

WA9OHS since 1963 (WN9OHS in 1962). Not active much anymore. Just some 2M mobile for working my car rallyes.

Reactions: KE4EST
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)