Happy Birthday Diamond Jim

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Happy birthday, old timer ! Now I've got to get to the home page a see just how old you are !
:)

[edit] Whoops ! I take back the "OLD" part. For "old timer" above , read " young whippersnapper " !! :)

Happy BD - its no fun getting older - but better than the alternative! Any cake left:hungry:
Bob

Coors light? So OLD PEOPLE drink Coors Light.....I was wondering who drinks that swill...:)

Happy B-day Brother Jim, glad it went well. :up

Hey stogie they used to say "Its the right beer now! lol" Don't like it myself.

DJ said "ate a hunk cake, drank a Coors Light" - hope it wasn't in that order, I remember back when I was a stupider teenager I did something like that, puked my insides out. Nobody ever told me you couldn't follow up a few beers with a big pack of M & M's , hehe..WHEW

Normally I'm a Bud Light man, but during the month of May when I go to the Speedway for the 500 activities the guys at the hospitality suite have Coors Light, free of course ;), so after a month or so of getting it there I usually buy a case or two afterwards. For some reason it always taste better at the Speedway.:confused:

Oh by the way, the cake went down about 4 hours before the Coors.

Normally I'm a Bud Light man, but during the month of May when I go to the Speedway for the 500 activities the guys at the hospitality suite have Coors Light, free of course ;), so after a month or so of getting it there I usually buy a case or two afterwards. For some reason it always taste better at the Speedway.:confused:

Oh by the way, the cake went down about 4 hours before the Coors.

There's no way Coors Light can taste any kind of way, there isn't anything to it. I like beer you can cut with a knife....:D

Had a Shiner last weekend..ummmmm good.:cool:

But heck, when a man gets Jim's age ;):D, he deserves to drink whatever he wants...Drink up that Silver Bullet, Jim! :up:D

There's no way Coors Light can taste any kind of way, there isn't anything to it.

I don't think it's that bad. It's a few notches higher than Fall City, Sterling, Pearl, Lone Star, Bruger, Hudipol, Iron City, Olympic , Cooks and Stag, just to name a few. If you have had any of these classics you would consider Coors Light a delicacy.

Now that Anheiser-Busch is no longer American :down, I guess I will have to stick to the Coors and Coors Light :flag::flag::flag:. Keep up the good work Peter.

Hate to bust ya bubble there Jim, but Molson from Canada owns Coors I think...HUH, I was wrong...they BOUGHT Molson...bit I just found a page that says SAB Miller and MolsonCoors just merged effective the first of July this year. So you have South Africans with Miller, Canuks with Molson, and the Rocky Mountains with Coors. All under one roof.

Yeah, that's what we need.:(

http://www.millercoors.com/who-we-are.aspx

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)