Happy Dishstore Customer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SSN671

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 4, 2004
Lynchburg, VA
I realize that anybody who's been on Satelliteguys for any length of time probably already knows this, but if you're looking to install Dish or DirecTV I don't think you can do better than going through the Dishstore. Claude Greiner and his staff are totally professional and friendly and will make sure you get the setup you want. Because of information gleaned from reading Satelliteguys before my first purchase, I went through the Dishstore when I had Dish Network installed in late 2006, and that installation was smooth and first-rate. A little over a week ago I again called Claude to help me with a switch to D*, and again the installation was smooth and first-rate. Claude helped me confirm the specific setup I needed and ensured I got just that.

I don't have any ties to the Dishstore, I just believe that when you are completely satisfied with a service you should let others know, especially since I can be quick to complain when thing aren't right.

I assumed he was joking, since anybody who's been coming here for any length of time knows about Claude and the Dishstore; but since I see a lot of posts about unhappy installations from people who called D* or E* others like AAA I thought it worthwhile to mention the Dishstore...I doubt anybody who went through them had a bad experience

I have to also say, after years hearing about D* being the Dark Side, which admittedly made me wait longer than I would have, so far I am very pleased with the service...even though the HR34 and HR24 exhibit slight delays in response to remote commands, I'm getting used to it and the HMC setup rocks! once I set up the AM21 I'll be a totally happy camper....but I promise to post something negative about something in the future so people don't think I'm just incredibly easy to please....

Glad you have been pleased, and I would not worry about post #3. A quick look at the posting history, and it all seems to be slanted towards the negative for some reason.

Enjoy!

Q. Have you had a bad experience at DishStore ?

If not, why your negativity towards Claude and the DishStore ?

If you have, Please call Claude and let him resolve the issue.

apparently he was joking. :/

.....even though the HR34 and HR24 exhibit slight delays in response to remote commands, I'm getting used to it and the HMC setup rocks! once I set up the AM21 I'll be a totally happy camper....but I promise to post something negative about something in the future so people don't think I'm just incredibly easy to please....

You might try this...Hold down the "Mute" and "Select" buttons on the remote, then press 9-6-3 then "Channel Down", remote leds at the top will blink 4 times if you do it right. This action cancels the remote from sending an "ID" signal to the HR with every push of a remote key. This speeds up the delivery of remote commands. Its worked for me. You might need to do this after any reboot/reset of the HR. Just a suggestion...

You might try this...Hold down the "Mute" and "Select" buttons on the remote, then press 9-6-3 then "Channel Down", remote leds at the top will blink 4 times if you do it right. This action cancels the remote from sending an "ID" signal to the HR with every push of a remote key. This speeds up the delivery of remote commands. Its worked for me. You might need to do this after any reboot/reset of the HR. Just a suggestion...

Thanks! I'm on the road now but I'll try this as soon as I get back.

apparently he was joking. :/

It was a joke. People don't have a sense of humor and then you get threatened by Rey. If I had a complaint against Claude, it would not be vented here but at the BBB.

It was a joke. People don't have a sense of humor and then you get threatened by Rey. If I had a complaint against Claude, it would not be vented here but at the BBB.

VS working it out with the person selling the equipment ?

Normally when someone says something jokingly, they have a emotion icon along with it.

Your post had nothing , how was anyone suppose to think you were joking ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)