Happy New Year

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

GreatFTA

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 14, 2006
Mississippi Delta
Happy New Year!!!!

This is to all you guys (and gals)!
2008 had been a great year as far as the FTA hobby is concerned. Otherwise we all had been thru alot as far as everyday events, good and bad, happy and sad...
I just pray that the Lord will bless every single one of us this coming year.
I hope 2009 will be a better year. And it can be, if we just hold up our head and thank God for each day He bless us with.
Let's start off thinking of blessings we have at the start of the year-- God, our family, friends, our country... and let's strive to do our very best every day!
Right now some of us are facing a really tough time, maybe not working, illness, losing a home, divorce... It is not the end of the world. Do your very best and live one day at a time... let go of yesterday... LIVE today...PRAY! Regretting yesterday and worrying about tomorrow takes away what is going on today... you will NOT see what God may place before you today that can and will make a difference tomorrow and our future. That is why the Bible tells us why we should not fret about yesterday and worry about tomorrow.
Remember our men and women in harm's way and uplift them. And hopefully we will get those SOB who changed the world that fateful September day in 2001. They will never get away with this!
Again, everybody, Happy New Year!!!
God bless you all...
Norman

:upHappy New Year to all the guys and gals of FTA. And I agree with Norman, if we live the life that God wants us to live it's incredible happiness. Think like God. That can only happen through Jesus.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts